We want to make wearing barista-related clothing cool for the first time ever. This tee shirt is was inspired by the Patagonia logo, but is not affiliated with Patagonia. It's a vintage themed shirt that allows you to rep the Barista Life while staying cool, no matter where you are
- Type of Shirt: American Apparel: 2001 Fine Jersey Short Sleeve Men T-Shirt
- Fine jersey
- Slim fit
- Double stitched
- Direct-to-garment printing
- Brother GraffiTee, photo quality
- Made in the USA, sweatshop-free
- Fabric weight 4.3 oz/yd²
- The American Apparel t-shirt is the smoothest and softest t-shirt you'll ever wear. Made of fine jersey, it has a durable, vintage feel. These classic-cut shirts are known for their premium quality, as well as ability to stand up to a washing machine (will keep size and color after many washings). The shirts are 100% fine jersey cotton, except for the heather grey color (90% cotton, 10% polyester). The fine jersey will ensure that it is ideal for screen printing.
- Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- Measure around natural waist with a measuring tape.
This sizing chart is approximate.