Since we are all baristas here, we know there is that one question that we ask literally endless times throughout the day. The one thing that no customer ever tells us. That question is, "WHAT SIZE?" Since there really is no way to fix customers not telling us what damn size they'd like their drink to be, what better way to subtly remind them than by wearing a shirt that says it back to them? Rock this "WHAT SIZE" tee to make a statement to everyone who sees, that you're a barista and you want to know what size...
- Type of Shirt: American Apparel: 2001 Fine Jersey Short Sleeve Men T-Shirt
- Fine jersey
- Slim fit
- Double stitched
- Direct-to-garment printing
- Brother GraffiTee, photo quality
- Made in the USA, sweatshop-free
- Fabric weight 4.3 oz/yd²
- The American Apparel t-shirt is the smoothest and softest t-shirt you'll ever wear. Made of fine jersey, it has a durable, vintage feel. These classic-cut shirts are known for their premium quality, as well as ability to stand up to a washing machine (will keep size and color after many washings). The shirts are 100% fine jersey cotton, except for the heather grey color (90% cotton, 10% polyester). The fine jersey will ensure that it is ideal for screen printing.
- Measure under arms around the fullest part of the chest. Be sure to keep tape level across back and comfortably loose.
- Measure around natural waist with a measuring tape.
This sizing chart is approximate.